Friday, August 28, 2009

My Next Adventure

August 28, 2009

Well, my season at Yes Bay officially comes to an end on Sept. 20 when the last guests leave. After that it's clean up and good-bye. It's so sad that the summer is over already - time has gone so quickly and I'm sad to leave. I've had a great summer here meeting new people, learning new things, and getting to experience and do things I never thought I'd even enjoy before (such as bagging fish or killing crabs!)

Many of you have been wondering when you will see me again, so: My flight back to MN is on Sept. 25th, leaving Ketchikan at 7:30 a.m. and arriving in MSP around 6. Ma and Pa will come pick me up as they seem very excited to see me again. LOL! I gave myself a few extra days in case of bad weather and I can't get out of the lodge, and because I'm hoping to hang out in town for a day or two with Dewey and Linda. (Sept. weather up here can get pretty wicked which makes boating into town dangerous.)

As for my next adventure....I'm still working on it.
I have a few things in mind, ranging from hanging out in MN over the holidays and then heading back up to Ketchikan for a job, to taking a month to travel in Thailand with one of the gals I've met up here. I've also been applying over the western half of the US at various ski lodges and got a call back on one today, so that could be fun as well. Guess we will all just have to wait and see what God has planned!

That's all for now...thanks for reading!
~Sharon

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see where life takes you next! Keep us posted on the happenings (with your next adventure and otherwise). :-)

    ReplyDelete