Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Misty Fijord Flightseeing Tour
















8/4/2010
This morning at 7:30, myself and 4 other crew members got to go on a Misty Fijord flight seeing tour. We flew on the Pirate Airworks plane, with "Huffelpuff" as the pilot. He made sure to poke fun at me (he calls me "streak" because of my hair) when I accidentally fell asleep - due to the Dramamine - mid-flight. The flight was about an hour and 15 min. and we cruised around the mountains, through valleys, and over mountain lakes and streams. It was a perfectly clear and calm morning, so the flight was smooth and the photos were great. I've attached a few.
It's crazy to realize how big the world/Alaska really is, and how many places have never been touched by people.

What a great way to start off the day!
Enjoy!
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment