Friday, June 11, 2010

Whats a girl gotta do to get a cup of Joe 'round here?

June 11th

I'm officially registering a complaint (on-line) about my ability to get a cup of coffee around here. It's true that I have to get up early - we all do. Nothing says - "good moring sunshine" like the generator kicking the lights on at 5 a.m. It's also true I can be a bit of a diva - no breakfast until the hair and make-up is done. (thanks for that lesson, mom). However, that usually puts me in the crew room about 15 minutes too late to call dibs on a coffee mug (limited supply out here in the wilderness). Then, to my dismay, when the dishwasher finially gets my favorite mug washed (or any mug, for that matter), the damn coffee is either gone, or I have to scape the bottom of the pot. (I'd make more, but mine just never tastes as good). *sigh* Guess I need to find a new way to get through the morning.....Or a super girly, rhinestone encrusted, no-man-would-ever-drink-out-of-it mug. LOL!

Hope all of you have a great day - may your coffee mugs always be full -
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment