Thursday, January 12, 2012

Top 10 of 2011

Sharon's Top 10 of 2011!

As a scrapbooker, I collect and compile memories. It's always fun to look back through old photo albums and scrapbooks that I've made in the past and it's especially fun at the end of the year to remember the best parts from the prior 12 months. (Which was somewhat easy, as I'm busy scrapbooking those memories now!)
So, I thought I would share my favorite moments with the photos below (in no particular order.)

Enjoy -
Sharon
My little sister gets Married! (September 3) 

I learn to Cross County Ski and love it so much that I brought a pair back to MN with me!

I spent at least one day a week for most of the winter at Steven's Pass in WA working on my snowboarding skills!

I was given the opportunity to manage and buy for The Mercantile/Gift Shop at The Sleeping Lady Resort in Leavenworth, WA! What a fabulous job!

White Water Kayaking! I still can't believe I was crazy enough to do this!

What would the top 10 be, without including some of my wonderful friends from Leavenworth, WA!

Zac Brow Concert in Minneapolis with my favorite concert buddy - Jenn! What a great way to say "welcome back!"
It was a great concert and I'm looking forward to our next one!

I got my first puppy at the end of October - meet Huxley!

Rock Climbing lessons in Leavenworth (September)

My Dad returned home in June from a yr-long deployment to Afghanistan!



No comments:

Post a Comment