Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Oil and Vinegar Cellar

Hello!

In my "journey" and current job search, I have been able to meet a lot of new and interesting people. One of those people is Taelor Feinberg. I met Taelor around Thanksgiving when I answered her ad on Craigslist for part time help in her store. Taelor (who is younger than I am) was able to bring her love of food and cooking to life in a store here in Leavenworth, and I've been having fun over the past month and a half learning more about the products and the business. Generally I can be found at the store two days a week selling, bottling, and of course, taste-testing! Below are some photos I took at the store, as well as additional information on what the store is all about.


The Oil and Vinegar Cellar opened approx. two months ago and features flavor infused oils and balsamic vinegars. The Olive Oils have been infused with a variety of spices from Rosemary to Garlic, Lemon Pepper and Basil (to name a few), and the Vinegars have been infused with a variety of fruit flavors, such as Tangerine, Cinnamon Peach, Fig and Vanilla. Each bottle is priced at 18.00 and we do ship, so if you are interested in learning more about the products and other flavors available, or ordering a bottle to try, check out the website. http://www.oilandvinegarcellar.com/

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment