Sunday, February 27, 2011

Purple Hair

2-23-11

I finally got my hair fixed! It was getting so long and icky that I felt like an old maid when I would pull it back to waitress (that's right - in a pony tail!!)

I had my hair cut and colored by Ruthie at Studio 511 in East Wenatchee. Not only did she do a great job giving me a fun and fabulous cut and color, but she was affordable too! (Two colors + cut for under $100! Hugs to you Ruthie!) For the most part, I let her suggest the cut and color - just told her I wanted "fun" and since her hair had a big streak of purple in it, she thought it would look good on me too. I would have to agree!

Here are a few photos so you can see for yourself:



Sorry the rest of me doesn't look nicer, but it was a long few days and I was tired when I got home each night! (also the reason this post is 3 days later than I ment it to be!)


You can see more of the purple from this angle....
Although, unless I'm in the right light, it just mostly looks dark brown.


~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment