Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tearing up the Daisy Run

Feb. 10th and 15th -

Since I was off work last Thursday and yesterday, I went to Steven's Pass to work on my snowboarding. I spent most of my time on the green runs, but yesterday I was able to try the blue runs a hand full of times. Of course, I snowplowed most of the way which really makes my legs tired, but that's okay. Yesterday I finally started "cutting" which finally made me feel like I knew what I was doing, but I didn't like to go too fast! Steven's Pass has finally been getting snow again after about a month of rain and warmer weather, so yesterday was awesome as it started snowing around noon again. I believe it is supposed to continue like this through the week. With any luck, Leavenworth will even get some. (I've been cut off from cross-country skiing since you can see the grass in some areas!) Unfortunately, I didn't get any good photos from the two days, but when i do, I'll be sure to post.

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment