Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears - Oh My!

May 3, 2009

We had our first bear viewing today around 1 pm. (from the lodge window of course!) He was a big black bear eating down by the river. (The river runs along side of the lodge.) It was pretty cool to watch that right outside of where I'm staying!

Another beautiful day here. I think it got to upper 70s, so I spent a few hours laying at the end of the dock. Dewey, one of the dockhands, claimed the water was 60, but it was more like 45. Too cold to swim for me anyways! I stuck my feet in though, and tried to stay away from the jelly fish that are EVERYWHERE down there. (I've been told that they aren't dangerous, but I would hate to test the theory).

Be sure to check out the new photos on facebook.....
I'll be working on a way to get some photos on here in the next few days as well.

"There's no place like home....." - Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment