Thursday, June 25, 2009

Minnesota Boys



























































Let me introduce you to the two other Minnesotians that are working at the lodge with me this summer. First, there's PJ (in the funny hat and burgundy sweatshirt)- he's from Coon Rapids and is working as a dishwasher. Then, his best friend since childhood - Joel Swanson (navy pull-over) from Andover, MN, who is a dockhand. They both graduated from college this spring. PJ is an art major who wants to teach. The other day, he painted three little forget-me-knots so that I could use the art as a tattoo. Very pretty!

In the first picture, they were headed out hiking to the lake to do some trout fishing. In the other photos they hiked with me to the bench. (With thier beverages!) Joel kind of reminds me of my brother, Lance, and PJ is just a goofball, so it's fun hanging out with them.

I'll get more crew photos up soon so you can meet the rest of the gang!

Luv from AK!

~Sharon































1 comment:

  1. Coon Rapids and Andover?! They are my neighbors!
    Looks like you're having a ton of fun, lady!

    ReplyDelete