Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's been awhile




July 1, 2010

Sorry that it's been so long since my last post. Guess there's just nothing new to tell. Even the weather hasn't changed....it's still cold and it's still raining! The lodge has been busy which keeps me going all day long, and today we completely fill up the lodge, so that should be hectic, but fun.

I guess I do have one thing that is exciting, and I hope by posting I don't jinx it, but Dewey has caught the biggest King Salmon so far - 31.3 lbs. The contest is between most of the guides here at the lodge and there is an $1100.00 pot for the winner. Needless to say, he's been getting up early every morning to go out fishing to see if he can get something bigger and keep the lead. LOL! This Sat. I might get the day off, and I want to try and go fishing with him. After all, two lines in the water is better than 1!

My last thought today goes to Dad and his fellow members of the 734th Agri-Business Dev elopement Team (Iowa National Guard) who had their deployment send-off in Des Moines this morning.

Love you Dad - I'm proud of you!
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment