Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Octopus Anyone?




7/28/2010




I have the best news to share - I am so excited......




The sun is out! For the third day in a row! (Really? What did you think I was going to say?)
Holy Crap - I'd better be sure to enjoy it before it disappears. But, before I run down to the Yes Bay Beach (A.K.A The dock) to work on my Alaskan Tan, I wanted to share some photos of an Octopus that Art caught in his crab pot.

This guy was pretty big - a whole lot of slimy, and very heavy to lift (as Lara could attest to).

One photo is of Dewey lifting it, the other is of Lara trying to lift it. (Lara is the house float, so she sometimes gets to help me in the office so I have time off. This week, she is working in the "deep sink" (dish pit) so our regular dishwasher can have a few days off.)

After it's photo op, we tossed this guy back so it could live under our dock.

Enjoy - Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment