Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Bike

June 14, 2011

This week the weather has been great (low and mid 70s with sun) so I have been riding my bike to work. It takes about 15 minutes to get to The Oil & Vinegar Cellar, or to ride out to The Sleeping Lady. It's a lot more work than I remember though - I swear it's up hill both ways!! Oh well, it's good to get exercise and this way it fits perfectly into my schedule. Plus, I have my ipod for tunes and beautiful scenery and, at this rate, I'll only need to fill up with diesel once a month! Which is definitely a perk since it's still 4.65/gal out here!


A big Thank You to Tom and Lori Payne (the owners of the bike, and the house I'm staying in) for letting me borrow their bike and helmet!

~Sharon

P.S. Did you notice - it's pink!! So perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment