Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Golf Outing

July 5, 2011.

I actually had a day off (okay, so I went to work for an hour this morning before tee-time, but that doesn't really count, right?) and went golfing with some friends.
We went to the Leavenworth Golf Club, which is right in my backyard (have I mentioned how much I LOVE living here - I am so lucky to have such a great place to call home.) so I walked over to the club house.

I met Laura, Quinn, Jason & Casey at 10, and we played 9 holes before having lunch in the club house. Despite not having golfed in 5+ years, I didn't do all that bad, and I played best ball with Quinn and Laura so I kept up. Funny, it's kind of like ridding a bike, the lessons from high school came right back to me as I was teeing off, chipping, putting, etc...

It was a great time on a beautiful course on a sunny and warm day. Can't ask for more than that!

Here are some pixs:

Laura & Quinn are such a cute couple...I couldn't resist taking this pix!



Jason & Casey (two other friends) who golfed with/behind us


~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment