Monday, July 27, 2009

Mow the lawn...







This is Kenny - He's our youngest employee at 18 and he is our "no job too shitty" go-to guy! He will do any of the hard, nasty and gross jobs without complaint. In fact, he even volunteers for them! So when I walked out back yesterday and saw him mowing the lawn with a mower -circa 1960's, I just had to get a photo!

I guess I should explain that at the beginning of the season we had Scottie, the chef, mow the lawn with the brand new lawnmower-he volunteered. However, Scottie had never mowed a lawn before! With the rocky terrain and massive tree roots all over, he ended up completely frying the mower. (As in, dead, gone and beyond repair!) He also managed to mow over the boss's Internet and cable wires chopping them into about 12 pieces. (NOT a good situation, although we laugh about it now.)

Since that little escapade, the guys have been scared to mow the backyard, so Kenny decided it would be better to use the push mower instead! Kenny, I'm sure you got a work out, and I was entertained (especially since I've never seen one of these babys in action before!

Luv from AK!

No comments:

Post a Comment